|Categories||Early Bird Registration
(on or before Apr 22, 2017)
HK$ / (US$ Reference Price)
(After Apr 22, 2017)
HK$ / (US$ Reference Price) **
|Full Congress Registration Includes All Evening Concerts
***Due to the overwhelming registration number, we are no longer able to offer July 7 evening concert entrance for any full pass registered from July 3, 2017. We will offer one extra July 11 evening concert instead. We apologize for the inconvenience.
|Adult||HK$ 5,595 / (US$ 719)||HK$ 6,595 / (US$ 848)|
|Student*||HK$ 3,495 / (US$ 449)||HK$ 4,595 / (US$ 591)|
|Accompanying non-harpist***||HK$ 5,595 / (US$ 719)||HK$ 6,595 / (US$ 848)|
|Single Day Pass Includes Evening Concerts of the Day|
|Adult||HK$ 1,945 / (US$ 250)|
|Student*||HK$ 1,495 / (US$ 192)|
|Accompanying Non-Harpist ***||HK$ 1,945 / (US$ 250)|
**HK$ / US$ Reference HK$7.78 = US$1
- ***All harpists who attend the Congress must be WHC members.
- To become a WHC member, please visit the official website at www.worldharpcongress.org/home/membership
- Up to 2 accompanying non-harpists may register with each harpist on the same form.
- FULL PAYMENT for the congress must be received in order to confirm your registration. All payments must reach the Congress Secretariat – Swire Travel Ltd at the time of registration. All bank charges including intermediate bank commission for payment must be paid by participants.
- For cancellation, please notify the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org . An administration fee of 50% of the paid registration fee will apply. Refunds will only be processed after the completion of World Harp Congress 2017. No refund requests will be considered for cancellation after 2 June 2017.
- Hong Kong Harp Society Limited, the Organizing Committee of World Harp Congress 2017 reserves the right to change the programme, speakers and/or venue without prior notice.
- All personal data are handled in accordance with the provisions of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to set procedures and to ensure good practices within the committee on the acquisition, collection, recording, storage, disclosure, correction, erasure and communication of personal data kept by the committee on its delegates. For more details, please refer to http://www.legco.gov.hk/yr05-06/chinese/panels/itb/papers/itb1101cb1-186-1ec-scan.pdf